Thursday, June 6, 2013

These Are the Words That Are Comin' Outa My Mouth

"Good Morning!"
'Eat your breakfast!"
"Do you need to go potty?"
"SIT down and eat!"
"why are you crying?"
"WHAT are you doing!"
"Mommy's on the phone!"
"SHHHH you brother is sleeping!!!!"
"Sit down and eat your lunch"

"I KNOW you need to potty."
"Wash your hands."
"Don't put that in your mouth!"
"EAT YOUR LUNCH!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!"
"STOP THAT!!!!"
"I KNOW YOUR HUNGRY, YOU SHOULD'VE EATEN YOUR LUNCH!"
"BE PATIENT!"
"LEAVE THE DOG ALONE!!!!"
"DADDY"S HOME!!!!!!!"


"I love you sweetheart, goodnight....."

4 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha! Remember when we used to have real conversations with . . . people???! Fabulous post! A day in words! I used to be able to map my daughter's day by what was on her shirt at the end of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we twins separated at birth? Oh, wait, no...we're both MOMS! Love this post. Sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my goodness, this is my daily dialogue add in a few snippets about wanting to be a dragon and/or dinosaur and 'what are you eating?'
    Ahh kids, bless them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living that every day of my life! *substitute "dog" for "cat"*

    ReplyDelete