Thursday, April 25, 2013

If You Had the Whole Day To Yourself...


Photo: Hehe!
Mother's day is just around the corner, and my husband asked me last night if there was anything special I wanted. You've reached a special place in your life when your deepest desire is to be all by yourself. I fantasized about sitting at Panera Bread with a coffee and a cinnamon crunch bagel and a good book - without pictures. I think longingly of sitting down somewhere with a glass (bottle) of wine and not have to get up to help anybody with anything until it's gone. Could I possibly go to the bathroom by myself? With the door closed? I know, dream big right!. I know that despite his best intentions, none of this will happen. For one thing, I'm limited to two hours because Dimples still nurses pretty frequently. I'll probably get a card, maybe flowers, and I'm pretty sure he'll cook dinner, which is nice too. But a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment