Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Best Birthday Gift

This past Saturday was my eighth wedding anniversary and Monday was my birthday. Sunday was our day to celebrate. My husband told be I could do anything g I wanted. I decided to take Miss B. to her very first movie at a movie theater, while they boys stayed home. Since we are planning a trip in August, we both agreed not t o spend any money on presents either for the anniversary or my birthday. When I got home, though, my husband had indeed given me a present anyway. He did the dishes. We don't have a dishwasher, so it really is a pain and my least favorite thing to do. I would rather clean the bathroom. Even better, he pulled out the baby wrap because dimples wasn't taking a nap. I came home while he was in the middle of it and snapped this picture. Sometime the best things in life really are free.

Photo: A little father and son bonding while daddy does the dishes.

2 comments: