Wednesday, May 15, 2013

3 Going on 13

Miss B will be four this August, but I swear she's shooting for 13. I feel like I'm living with a teenager. She's already got down the eye roll, arguing with everything I say, and dramatic door slamming. She cries because I won't let her play with my make up and only wants to wear the ugliest clothes I think were ever made for little girls. The other day, in the midst of yet another argument, I said, "you know your life would be a whole lot easier if you would just listen to me!" to which she responded, "NO, my life would be easier if you would just let me do what I want!"  sounds like every teenager girl I've ever met.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha Miss B is definitely 13, screw 4. Little girls swear they know everything until they hit their 20s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are in for it! That is too funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH My son is the EXACT same way. He's 7 though. But still, today he said, "well, if you won't let me do it, I'll just get a new mommy." Yeah, good luck with that kid!

    ReplyDelete